Pieces of Heaven

Copy & Paste This Code:

Thursday, February 10, 2011

School

Taylor and I are both attending Sac City College for the moment. I hope to get my AA by the end of this semester and then to transfer to Sac State (at least if they have everything figured out by then, stupid state budget). I'll be finishing up my major in Humanities and Religious Studies :) Taylor is working on his AA as well in Enginering. He will then be transfering to Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo for his BA in Architecture, once I get mine at Sac State. Our plan is to move next summer if everything goes smoothly with my degree. Fingers crossed, we'll see. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. No way!!! I didn't know Taylor changed his major! And you are moving to Slo!! I LOVE that place. My best friend Maggie lived in Morro Bay which is really close. We used to go to downtown Slo a lot. I visited her at least once a year in middle school and high school. I want to come visit you there! It's a great college town and there are green hills. It's a 15-20 min drive and then you are at the ocean! Good luck with the application and transferring and everything. It will be a great adventure.

    See if they have a Masters Program/MBA for Marketing. Then Andon can add it to his list to apply to. Then we could live by each other!!

    ReplyDelete